Are these machines any good?

Hello all,

I found two electrolysis machines for sale:

Thermo Blend 328 Sequential system - 350$

Cleo with broken probe holder - 250$

Yay or nay?

Thanks again!

Depends on what you want it for.

The Thermo-blend 328 by Silouette Tone is a much older machine, think 80’s vintage, and would need to be tested and potentially calibrated. If it’s for DIY work this could be an option if it tests out okay.
The Cleo is from the 90’s if I recall correctly but may have been made until the 2000’s. Probeholders are cheap, about $50 from Dectro. YOU NEED PROOF YOU ARE IN AN ELECTROLYSIS SCHOOL OR CERTIFIED AS AN ELECTROLOGIST if you intend to order from Dectro. . I have 2 concerns with the cleo, support in learning to use it, functionality because its untested. .
If all you are doing is DIY then either machine COULD work but the 328 is too old for professional work anymore, the cleo almost is too, and its also a very basic machine. Some were thermolysis only others did blend and many were relegated to the country electrologist who didnt serve more than a 2 clients a month with it and stuffed in the back of a salon otherwise.

If this is your budget, then do what you must. I’d honestly recommend a 3g or a senior over either of those machines especially if you intend to treat others.I dont often say this, but $1200 to $1600 is a better budget range to look for a machine for professional use, even if it’s light.

Thank you!