Apilus SX-500???

Does anyone know whether this is a good machine?
Thanks in advance,
Aimee

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Aimee:
<strong>Does anyone know whether this is a good machine?
Thanks in advance,
Aimee</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Yes it is really good one, i have used it recently.

it is good one

Not only is the Apilus SX-500 a good machine, it is one of the best available in the world today. The Silhouet-Tone VMC is the only machine I would place above it, so you are doing quite well.

Aimee, help us all and tell us where are you, and who is the practicioner using such a good machine.
Thanks

Thanks to all of you! I’m in Los Angeles, CA. I haven’t yet had electrolysis with her, but asked what machine she uses and I will have my first appt. on Sunday. Her name is Marianne Manca and she’s located in Santa Monica, CA. If you’re interested, I’ll let you know what I think.

James, why do you prefer the Silhouet-Tone VMC above the SX-500?

Is that because you like to work with the VMC or because it’s a better/faster/… machine than the SX-500?

Can you tell the difference between the VMC and SX-500 in short?

Maybe it’s worth knowing for electrologist who passed their exam and doubt which model to choose.