Apilus machine for sale

Thank you is just a beginning James. Thanks to this website and dedicated people that give of their own time, I have discover a whole new areas at my work I was definitely lacking proper information about! 16 years as a Beautician and I feel like I just started a whole new chapter and are very happy to learn! I am extremely excited to start offering these treatments in my salon.
As you wrote; huge THANK YOU to all of contributors here. And especial thanks to a person who helped me get my Apilus.

Congrats on your unit. It sounds like in the end, it all worked out for you. I just found this forum a couple of days ago and have already gotten so much out of it. I live within 30 minutes from Texas Electrolysis Supply and hope to maybe go one day when I know more about what I really need. I also wrote to Aesthetic Systems and hope to get a response from them in the next few days.

If you would like to purchase a mint condition used Apilus SX 500, it is available for $3500. All taxes included. It comes with 100 pre-sterilized disposable probes that include a variety of sizes in one piece and two piece, gold, stainless steel and insulated. This also includes a one hour hands on lesson in using the machine for electrolysis purposes only. You pick-up.