Apilus Junior Plus Electrolysis 70000 Rs

Selling Apilus Junior Plus for 70000 INR
The condition of the machine is very very good. Along with this, you get the necessary transformer and the standing lens.

@Iluv2zap If anybody in future is interested to buy Apilus Junior Plus from India, please tag them on this post. Thank You.

I moved this thread to “Hair removal equipment for sale.”

Also, please note that I generally recommend buying from established businesses and practitioners in your own country of residence.

Sure.
If you have a buyer in future, please tag them here.
Thanks.

Is machine still available??

Apilus Junior Plus

@Sarthak_Goel

Is this machine still available?

Apilus Junior Plus

@Sarthak_Goel

Ohh!! I was hopeful for the machine. Anyhow Thanks for letting me know.

In case, if u know of any other Apilus machine for sale in the future please let me know.

I was looking for machine in other sites also. Came across one but for US electricity i.e 120 V and 60 Hz. Can this machine be used safely in India with step down transformer.

In your ad, you posted that you are giving away machine along with necessary transformer. Were you also using similar machine? If so what is the tranformer u were using? Like name, wattage and all.

I am really stuck in this. It would be really helpful if you can share that info

Most Modern Apilus come with a switchable power supply. I can check my older SM-500 later but I think even it had this feature ? I’m pretty certain a junior would as well. If in doubt, yes a voltage converter box should work. I use such a voltage converter for my Autoclave to convert from european power to CANadian/US current and it works just fine.

Hi Seana, Thanks for the reply.

I contacted TES ( Texas Electronics Supply) to check if they have any second hand Apilus machines. Mr. Heimlich informed that he only has 110V units. Are they may be older ones which only has one option or he may be unware of the option.

And also in case of using transformer, what should be the wattage? It would be helpful if u can mention the name of the transformer. I can look it up online and search for similar options available here.

Thanks Again!!

Texas electrolysis supply.

Sorry for the Typo!!!