Apilus Junior for sale

Hello everyone. I am selling my Apilus Junior which is in beautiful condition and works perfectly. I ended up picking up an Instantron Elite Spectrum and living in Ohio I am having a really difficult time coming up with the funding for schooling which is in the $15,000 region. I’d love to get certified but I just cannot swing it right now.

So I am selling my Apilus and keeping the Instantron for when I might be able to go to school. I work on myself and close friends right now.

Anyhow the Apilus is in beautiful condition and works perfectly. It comes with the following:

Apilus Jr electrolysis machine and power cord.
Foot pedal
Two needle holding cables
Grounding cable for blend or operating without a pedal.
Instruction manual
Original Apilus box
Some needles to get you started.

I am asking $600 for the machine. I take paypal and money orders.

2 Likes

You may find that schools in Kentucky cost less. You may also find it easier to start your business there as well. :wink:

An idea …

AEA produces an on-line electrology course. AEA produces all the necessary videos (and perhaps a manual) to learn the fundamentals. This would be a closed and private instruction, and the AEA would collect the fees.

Then, an authorized CPE in the student’s vicinity would complete the hands-on training. The trainer would receive special training from the AEA and be a "certified trainer.’ The trainer would be paid by the student (fees set by the AEA).

We have too few schools. Schools charge too much. Schools have divergent ideas and different levels of competency. We need more well-trained electrologists.

The few remaining schools would oppose the idea. AEA would not want to "go against’ the schools. Still a good idea worth considering. (Nobody will.)

1 Like

Is your Apilus Junior machine still for sale?

1 Like

Do you still have this for sale?

we havent heard from imtatingstars in 4 going on 5 years now. I think its safe to say that the unit either sold, or she is no longer interested in selling it. This post seems to be the last one they had here.

Need the manual for this machine,

1 Like

The manual doesn’t have anything I retesting fyi but message dmitrov

This is a better resource

1 Like