Anyone willing to take on apprentice or trainee for electrolysis

I posted this another forum but was advised to post on a professional forum to gain more insight from professionals.

Hi there! I have been on and off of hairtell since around 2016.

I have even gotten electrolysis done on myself throughout the years and have developed an interest for it and would like to Persue it as a occupation.

I live in the uk and have completed an electrolysis course in London. It lasted around 3 days and I completed an assessment and received my certificate. Since last year I have bought a sterex sx b machine have been practicing on family and friends. I want to take it up a notch and learn from a professional but I don’t know of anyone in the uk that is willing for this. I don’t feel comfortable doing what I am doing because the uk doesn’t really have school’s or strict laws when it comes to electrolysis. The rules are so lenient and the government don’t really seem to care either, as long as you have a certificate that’s all that matters to them. It’s disgusting. I am literally willing to relocate to another country if I have to. If anyone can give me any recommendations or know of anyone that would be willing to do so please let me know!

If you have proof of a certificate or a license, you can post on HairShoot (UK based), as well.