Anyone willing to sell a One Touch?

I do not live in USA and because of my budget should rather buy a second-hand un-used but not “brand new from the company” One Touch.
I have been receiving some help from my electroloogist and reading on the matter, and would use it only on visible areas that are not the hardest to handle (my electrologist will take care of those areas where expertise is still needed).
Anyway, I need to have a lot of electrolysis done and can’t afford going to the electrologist all that often or for so many areast, my electrologist is ok with my using the One Touch as long as I use it only in certain areas.
Anyway, the One Touch is not sold here, and buying it brand new or used from ebay is impossible out of my not having an international credit card nor having enough $$$ to buy a brand new one.
I should have to buy it from someone from here or someone who could mail it to me and we should work out a way for me to send the money there that does not imply credit cards (don’t have an US valid one- I live in South American) nor paypal, which I like but that does not accept my membership because of not being from USA or Canada.
Anyone has got some One Touch to sell or get rid of? and can figure out a way for us to close the deal?
Please help me out with this, I am already broke and being hairy and interrupting electrolysis only makes me more frustrated.
I am getting out a depression, caused by many factors, not just hairiness, but just the prospect of giving totally up on using something permanent to remove my hair and becoming hairier is something I dread and fear might just make me more depressed.
And since my electrologist seems to approve my approach and give me some basic advice, getting the One Touch would be the best thing to happen to me.

i can sell one touch.

i used once. but i can give u new replacement needles.

it didn’t work for me at all.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by geek777:
<strong>i can sell one touch.

i used once. but i can give u new replacement needles.

it didn’t work for me at all.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I am sorry it didn’t work for you :frowning: .
Have you any clue on what exactly didn’t work for you about it? was it that you couldn’t get the grasp of it? or do you think you used it just right but just didn’t get enough results?

I am interested in your kit, with the extra replacement tips and all.
Mind PMing me tellling me what would be its cost, and what methods of payment you’d accept?

Please send me a private message and we’ll talk about this :smile: .
Thanks!

i don’t know exactly why. i guess one individual’s candy can be another’s poisson.

i gave it up not just because of those insect-bite-like bumps. the most important reason was … after using it, i felt headache and a bit unconscious. perhaps, everyone with basic understanding of science would know why.

some electrical currents are harmful to human body because of its non-distributive nature, some not. very likely, the mechanism of this device is not very much different from those electric shocking pens available on the internet. its output might be high voltage, but low current DC. for first few electric shocks, you might not feel the problem. but it could over kill your body cells if you use this device for too long. this effect is particularily harmful for those with hypertension or any other form of heart weakness. i am sure if fda agrees that the result of prolong electricuting the body might be distrimental. i don’t know whether they can guarantee one would end up with the same level of IQ after using this configuration of electrolysis for too long.

i am living in england. i can post this device to you by the end of this month. i don’t know how much i should charge u at the moment !!! it should be too much. but presently i am occupied with other more important stuff.

Ok, whenever you are ready and/or have the time to dedicate to that, let me know how much you would charge me for the One Touch, including the shipping, and how you would like to get the money.
Thanks!
PM by the time you decide to go ahead with this :smile: .

http://www.electrolysis.ca/p_home.shtml

[spam deleted and user banned]

Would you like some bread with your spam?