Anyone know of places that do electrolysis for many hours at a time in Michigan?

Hello, I am using laser for my arms, underarms, shoulders, upper back, legs, happy trail/part of stomach, entire pubic area, and lower back. It is working very well in these areas because the hairs are very dark (it hurts like hell but the dark hairs are shedding). Unfortunately, on my sides, most of my back, on and below my boobs, and around the happy trail area, I have these gray hairs that are not being picked up by the laser. In the photo (right side is the same photo with one part zoomed in so you can see the hair better), you can see the area around my belly button is hairless besides the black dots from the lasered roots falling out, but as you move away from that area, you can see the hair that wasn’t dark enough for the laser still completely intact 3 weeks after my last laser session. The lighting where I’m at is bad, but there is hair in the shadowy area in the photo, too. The hair also looks much darker and more noticeable in real life than in the photo.

I am wondering if there are electrologists in Michigan, preferably around the metro Detroit area, that do very long appointments. Like maybe even 10+ hours, because I assume removing or even just thinning this would take a very long time. And yes, I believe I would probably be able to handle that many hours. I used to go to a woman that would do 3 hours at a time on my face, but she retired a few years ago. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look for Karen Kadoura, she was in the Detroit area way back in 2000 when I had great results fr her treating me.

I have two locations; one in Canton and the other in Royal Oak.
I do long sessions and I also have a person that will work with me at the same time; we do this quite a bit.
I would suggest doing a couple of sessions in a week and having two electrologists; this is a lot less stressful on you, your body and the electrologists.

My name is Debbi and I am owner of DC Electrolysis if you would like to look me up; my webpage is dcelectrolysis.com and my phone number is 734-925-0305

I have been told that Electrolysis Associates of Michigan in Ann Arbor has a good team. You can check then out as you do your hunt for marathon sessions.