Anyone have experience with any of these places?

Cosmetic Laser Clinic of Los Angeles

Aesthetic Laser Centers

Advanced Laser Clinics

Beverly Hills Medical Group

or if you have a good experience in the Los Angeles area with a group using a Light Sheer I would appreciate it.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by bulfinch:
<strong>Cosmetic Laser Clinic of Los Angeles

Aesthetic Laser Centers

Advanced Laser Clinics

Beverly Hills Medical Group

or if you have a good experience in the Los Angeles area with a group using a Light Sheer I would appreciate it.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I am having my male facial hair (beard, upper lip, cheeks, etc.) treated at the Cosmetic Laser Center of Los Angeles.

The doctor there is GREAT! All of the treatments are done personally by him, and his prices were some of the lowest I found. Ask about his touchup policy also (for me it’s $50 for every 15 minutes of touchup after the initial package of 5 treatments).

I went to several places in the LA area before I decided to go to CLC. It is a smaller office and they treat you like family. All of the other places that I went to seemed to push people through in an assembly line fashion and were unable to answer all of my questions. Dr. Y @ the CLC got his MD as USC and knows quite a bit about laser medicine and about the LightSheer in particular.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Zap,

It’s been almost a year since you began treatment at the Cosmetic Laser Center/Clinic of LA.

Did it work? Are you happy with their work?

Please let us know.