any recommendations for NYC or NJ?

Hi, can anyone refer any electrolysist in the NYC/nj area? and please let me know how long it took to permanently get rid of your hair and how much they cost.

thanks!

[ September 06, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: victoria ]

When you say “how long did it take to get rid of the hair” what areas are you refering to and how hairy are you in those areas. I’m not from new york and can’t give you a referral there; but the time necessary to remove the hair could be commented on wherever they had it done.Tell us where you want the hair removed and those of us that had that hair removed might be able to give you some estimates.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by barrester:
<strong>When you say “how long did it take to get rid of the hair” what areas are you refering to and how hairy are you in those areas. I’m not from new york and can’t give you a referral there; but the time necessary to remove the hair could be commented on wherever they had it done.Tell us where you want the hair removed and those of us that had that hair removed might be able to give you some estimates.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>i have hair on my neck, chin, and sideburns. it isn’t very heavy/dense but is very noticable. I think I will be going with Electrolysis by Maria in NYC they said $98 per hour and I will need about every 2 weeks for 3 months

Hi Vitoria, its nice to see someone on the board from your hometown Bayonne. I have been going to the Europeon Day Spa for about a year now, for a face wax. They are good in waxing n all, but I doubt they do electrolysis. They have done laser-Epilight, but I do not think its for me since I dont have very light skin, laser is not permanent, and there can be chances of hypermigmentation. There is an electrologist in Caldwell, New Jersey, Next to Newark, its about 35 minutes away from here. Here is the info-name of the electrologist is Kathy Zuckerman, phone # 973-403-0118. She is She is a Certified Professional Electrologist who graduated from the Ocean County College program and equipment is state of the art and office quite professional. Also there is Fino Gior in New York, he also has his own website with info, I dont have address to that but you can type in aj.com and type in Fino Gior, and there will be his website, click on it to get the number. I havent relly gone to an electrologist yet, but will soon end of this month. Take care bye

hi, here is the website for Fino Gior, he is real good. www.electrolysisinformation.com
And yeh do not just look at the money, get someone thats good enough to do a good job, because lets say if there is a electrologist that does a bad job on peoples face, gives them cabbing and scarring nd burns, well these burns might not ever go away, and your paying less to this electrologoist. Just an example, you know.