Ant Egg Oil Review....

Unless that product can demonstate how it can get all the way down to the follicle to disable it from producing hair, I don’t know any way that it can work.

Don’t forget, it must also show how it can manage to disable the hair, while leaving the skin harmless.

The best way I have learned is to state that skin, hair and fingernails are make of the same thing, just different states of solidity, in the same way that Fog/Steam/Vapor, Water, and Ice are the same thing, only in different states of solidity.

the problem of killing hair, without destroying skin is answering the question, how do you rid yourself of hair growing out of skin, when the question is like asking, how do you eliminate water, that is growing out of Fog, without evaporating the Fog?

The answer is electrolysis for sure and LASER with some limitations.

hi guys? i was looking for where i can buy tala and i found this website. yes, tala works guys i am from turkey ,it had been known buy the villages woman’s years years ego. they don’t have any hair even under body.but they was doing this for little baby nobody want to try it. you know it is babies. if it is didn’t work because ant oil was not real. now everybody learned it. and some people just want to make easy money. doctors doesn’t know it yet i think doctors doesn’t know about lots of thinks. someone is gonna search for this in laboratory and then they are gonna believe this.

I used ant oil for some time, it hardly reduces some hair that is all. I would not recommend anyone to waste money on that.

So did the ant egg oil work?

I think she said it didn’t. The only way to achieve permanent hair removal comes through practitioner skill using good equipment, as related to electrolysis and laser hair reduction. Ugh to ant oil voodoo.

Hummm … so, why to ants have hair?

Warning against Ant egg oil.com
I bought ant egg oil for $ 177 for 2 1/2 month ago. They write on the page that they send the goods the next day. I still have not received the goods. I have sent many e-mail without getting an answer, I sent the request through Paypal for a refund of the money, but of course I have not got any money. They are scammers! I have contacted a lawyer, hoping they can get their punishment. :frowning:

The poster never got a chance to try it because he was scammed. I think that answers your question just the same.

That’s a lot of money to part with. I hope you get 'em good!

It’s the same scammer who runs anteggoil.com and http://hairreducingcream.com
DO NOT buy from them either if you do not have money you will lose.

was there ever a proper review on this subject???

Elvis??? or any other experiences??

OK this chain inspired me to comment on my own experience with hair removal creams. Im a pretty hairy caucasian female with pretty thick, darkish hair on my arms and legs (also have terrible hair on my chin/neck but leaving that too the experts!). As of friday, i epilated my arms and have been applying gutto ant egg oil only to my left arm- this arm was originally abit denser in hair than my right so for this round am hoping the hair density will even out.

Im not expecting miracles but would be great too see some improvements!

Will update in a month!