Another vaniqa question?

Hello all again, I did post on here a little while back about using Vaniqa, but still a bit unsure as to what to do. Our GP said she could prescribe Vaniqa for my daughters blonde facial hair, we are having electrolysis and have been for the last year, but because of her age we are only doing 40 mins a week, so its slow and in between we still have to do a lot of trimming everyday. Do you think using the vaniqa would be a useful thing to use alongside the electrolysis, to cut down on the daily maintenance. It really gets my daughter down.

Vaniqa does not work for everyone.

If her hair growth is the result of an enzyme in her skin that causes her follicles to react to the normal androgen in her body - then Vaniqa will work, but you won’t know for months.

It will not reduce the daily maintenance for her hair removal, but it “might” reduce future hair growth. It can take months to discover if it works, and if it does then it will be needed daily forever.

What type of hair growth does she have? Coarse hairs? Fine hairs? Facial only? Facial and body? Has she had medical testing?

Thanks for the reply Barbara, she has facial hair mainly but she is generally quite hairy elsewhere too, gets it from her dad who is also very hairy.
Yes we have had her hormones checked and everything is ok there, so just an heredity thing I guess! The hairs are blonde but coarse, although they are soft and fine on her neck but there is lot of it there.