Andrea . can I get permission to enter ...

Could I please get permission to enter the genital hair removal board?

I am well over 21 and very interested in the subject.

How long does it take to get an email back with a password I sent a email day ago. I had some priveates area done and had some questions for someothers that had it done.

Thanks!
Sally D

I cant access adult site says password wrong??? :confused:

You have to send an email to adult@hairtell.com and state you are over 18 to get the adult password.

Some people need to clear cookies if they have trouble logging in, which is explained in the faq at the top of the page.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Andrea:
[QB]You have to send an email to adult@hairtell.com and state you are over 18 to get the adult password. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>ahemm… I e-mailed you, Andrea but I’m waiting for the password since monday.

Please resend then, and make sure to give it a title.

Andrea , I checked out the OTHER FORUM that is run by KITTY. I dont like it at all! First of all I didnt like the things she said about you. I feel she is just jealous , that you are probably more informed than her and you know what type of person she is.Your Forum is so much better!!![ :grin: ]

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Andrea:
<strong>Please resend then, and make sure to give it a title.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Any luck getting my second email?

sigh

Third e-mail just sent.

sup, I have not received any email from you. Send an email with a title that says Mature Forum to adult@hairtell.com

I got two other requests today, so it must be on your end.

Hi

There are many of us in the mature area and we have decided to share our experiences with photographs.

You may also join us at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genital_hair_removal/

If you so wish to.

Andrea,

I think you had some filter to block anything from @freemail.it

So, I used another email account this time and you should receive it.