And so I thought of.....

Dear friends of this site,

I am a new member who's looking into getting both laser and electrolysis. I've been jumping from one place to another and reading on this site. Before I was confused, but now I'm even more confused on what laser to use for very light olive skin(middle eastern) and what methods of electrolysis to look for or are better. Money is not an issue at all. 

I don’t know whether I should do electrolysis for my arms and legs and if I do, what methods to use. Or if I should do laser and if I do, what type of laser machines, I should look for. This is all confusing.

Should I do my upper lip using laser or electrolysis, knowing that I have very sensitive skin. Or?

Also, I was told that I’m not very hairy but I do have hair around. I was told that I have fine hair on my arm and that’s because I always use sugaring for arms and legs.

I realized that the easiest part of the body is the underarms (i could be wrong) but because it’s barely exposed or can be exposed to the sun…I did my underarms with laser and from the second time, I barely had any hair growing back. But for the rest of the body it’s different and difficult to choose.

To the knowledgable ones out there, I ask for your wise answers and comments.

Tank u,

Zesta
I am a new member who's looking into getting both laser and electrolysis. I've been jumping from one place to another and reading on this site. Before I was confused, but now I'm even more confused on what laser to use for very light olive skin(middle eastern) and what methods of electrolysis to look for or are better. Money is not an issue at all. 

Hello Zesta,
Welcome to HairTell, your best hair removal peer to peer supporting site.
Your first step should be checking HairFacts, http://www.hairfacts.com/
then search the HairTell forums.
When you search forums, please keep in mind that there are a huge number of biased posts towards electrolysis. If you find posts that tell you Laser won’t work at all, all hair grow back after Laser, or even electrolysis is the only proven technology (… ect) types of posts, you know those are unfairly biased. Don’t listen to those.

Antony.

Thanks Ants for kind words!!

I’m trying to read and read and avoid biased opinions like you said, hopefully I’ll do well!

Merci,