Anagen only theory Video

Mike Bono has been very productive the last while, and I caught sight of this newest video by him just this afternoon, tackling the Anagen only theorem and it’s counter-arguments.
Find it here:

Seana

3 Likes

I was about to post this video here! I’m glad I’m not the only one who eagerly awaits Mike Bono’s lectures on youtube.:blush:
I hope his content is shared with electrologists in other forums and on Facebook. I wish someone at AEA would be made aware of his wealth of info that can benefit the industry if they incorporated it into continuing education content.

Hahaha yes fenix I’m afraid though that Josefa beat me to it on at least EI and I dont know about elsewhere ( havent checked hairshoot) .
Be Sure to check out the latest part of the Hinkel lectures “Tips and Tricks” which features pictures of my PCOS client “J” with some before pictures, and the after ( not pictured) are even better .
I was talking to Mike by email yesterday and he mentioned the same thing, and I had to tell him Josefa had already beat me to it. His response was “What?!! How?”

1 Like

This new video has a wealth of information to help us open our minds and grow as electrologists.
I do appreciate all the hours spent on research and dedicating your time to present this theory to us.
I can tell it means a lot to you! :blush:

The video is created by Michael Bono, and all copyright and credit rightfully goes to him (Though I like to think that some of my discussions with Mike over the years influenced it’s creation, it is 100% his creation, I am happy to promote it though as an educational resource.

1 Like