An easy alternative to the expensive sugar waxes...

I’m going to be making up sugaring wax in 12oz containers. I know that I’m not the only one who finds the commercial brands insanely expensive. For the record, I believe both Nad’s and Moom are usually 6oz containers. (No guarantees as to actual content, but they won’t be half-full or anything.)

What I want for it is six bucks a container, plus $4 shipping for the first container, and add $1 for every container beyond that. Shipping will be done through Priority Mail, to the United States only. Payment to be made through Paypal.

Now, this is considerably cheaper than most places. The trade-off is that I do have a limited number of containers, and I can only produce so much at a time. You get nothing in the way of strips or spatulas from me; if you want, I can send along the address of the web store where I buy mine.

But, on the other hand, if you’ve tried it before and you just need more, and you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg for it, I’m quite willing to save you the mess and time expenditure. (And believe me, that’s nothing to slouch at.)

If you’re interested, send me an email at neva@corvaith.com before the end of the month. If I run out before then, I’ll post here. If I’ve still got extras then, they’ll probably end up going on Ebay. Limited time offer only. :smile:

And thanks to Andrea for letting me post this.

Cool! Keep us posted on how this project is going!

To update:

Since I’ve got containers yet–yay for bulk buying–this will keep going continuously. If anyone’s interested, all they have to do is let me know. :smile:

I’ve also now got some extra strips, so I’ll throw in ten with an order if you need them. Will hopefully be able to send more eventually.