American Laser Center Warning

This is a one time post so I am not going to be repeatedly posting as I have resolved my issue on my own with this horrible company. BUT I do feel it is necessary to warn others of American Laser Centers who are being investigated by the attorney generals of MANY states!

Firstly let me share a post I initially posted on another board [b]IMPORTANT READ ALL THROUGH THIS AS IT CAN SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY[/b]:
American Laser Centers should be closed down. Anyone interested in joining a class action lawsuit please feel free to email the lawyer Ken Quat at ken@quatlaw.com .

ALC is without a doubt the most unprofessional and sleazy laser company on the market. They lie, they steal your money, and they NEVER give refunds and also never get results. PLEASE heed my warning! I was stupid and naïve to have gone there and lost 3,000 dollars—I also have gotten no reply until I protested loud enough and got a refund. If you would like to protest send them a certified letter to:

Att Kevin Pieruch/Legal Department
American Laser Centers
2455 Hollwood Court
Farmington MI 48335

Feel free to say you will be joining the class action law suit!

Kevin is the CEO!

After my initial post I was contacted by a lot of former employees who wanted to help and confirmed they have a “no refund” policy and only ever give refunds if you get a lawyer involved… PLEASE anyone reading this contact the lawyer who will let you know how to get them as he is going to organize a nationwide lawsuit with tons of help from employees (if you are a former or current employee you may also feel free to contact Ken!).

If we speak with ONE voice they will hear us!