Amber PhD Heating Unit (waxer), apron for sale

I have Amber PhD Heating Unit for sale, used 2 times (!), in excellent condition, like new. Price for the waxer --$125.

Will give with waxer like a bonus (no charge):

• After Wax Quench
  • Dusting Powder
  • Pre-cut Pellon 3" x 9" (71 out of 100)
  • Packet of disposable eyebrow/face spatulas (count 24)
  • Instructional booklet and video

Upgrade to my information: I placed all these items on E-Bay under
category: Health & Beauty> Shaving & Hair Removal> Waxing Supplies. You can
buy it by placing a bid or through buy it now button. Prices are reduced for
fast sale. For Amber PhD Heating Unit (+ free items) I give a free shipping

Separately for sale:

1.Apron black nylon with 3 pockets, stain resistant, water repellent, hair will not stick, used 1 time, looks like new (value of $15) , sell for $8.
This is good professional apron for doing waxing (for clothes protection) or for cutting hair.

2.After Wax Cooling gel GiGi 16 fl oz for $5.

3.GiGi Wax off 16 fl.oz., easily removes wax residue, for $6.

Also have epilation probes for sale (ask questions).

My E-mail: snowhite250@yahoo.com

Upgrade to my information: Apron black, GiGi After Wax Cooling gel, GiGi Wax off, electrolysis probes are sold.
Amber PhD Heating Unit is still available for sale on E-Bay. For details, please, look my main post (above).

Update to my information:

New price reduction: put bid -$85.55, buy it now - 95.50, free shipping with insurance! It is sold on E-Bay. Name of the seller is whiterose-7777. A lot of pictures are available.

This is information about the waxer:

Professional Amber PhD Heating Unit for sale, used only 2 times (!), in excellent condition, like new. Made In USA. Guaranteed that it is working well!

You can buy this item new only in kit. And you have to pay $225 for the kit. I paid $250 for it.

This is great opportunity to use it to start your own business or to expend existing business with waxing machine in “like new” condition and with such a great price!

Will give with waxer like a bonus (no charge):

• After Wax Quench 8 oz
  • Dusting Powder 4 oz
  • Pre-cut Pellon 3" x 9" (71 out of 100)
  • Packet of disposable eyebrow/face spatulas (count 24)
  • Instructional booklet and video

What makes PhD different? This is NOT a roll-on system. PhD is the only totally disposable applicator Waxing System in the world! This makes it the safest applicator system in the World and most hygienic system available today. A unique disposable PhD applicator is attached to a tube of good quality Classic or Cream wax for each client and immediately disposed of after treatment, minimizing the risk of cross contamination during each waxing treatment (especially in areas prone to bleeding). The applicator is never inserted into a wax container and has a unique mechanism within, preventing wax from getting back into the tube.

Shipping - USPS Parcel Select (2 to 8 business days)

Handling time - 2 business days.

I’m giving FREE SHIPPING for you to ship these items to you. And actual shipping cost for this weight is about $15. Plus I will pay even shipping insurance for this item.

Return is accepted. Buyer should contact seller as soon as possible. Item should be unused, without any damage. Buyer pays shipping and insurance for the return.

My E-mail: snowhite250@yahoo.com

Thank you for reviewing my information!

This item is sold. It was last item I had for sale. Thank you everybody.