Sorry for my possible grammatical errors.
I am male, 34 years old, I live in Romania (east european, brown eyes).
Please help me with some advices.
I have a lot of hair of my body and I want to get rid of it with laser technology (I put some pics below, I apologize if this disgust anyone).
In 2 weeks from now I’ll go to 2 clinics for consultations and to get some tests patch.
One clinic has medical dermatologist and only Cutera Coolglide 1064 nm Nd Yag (this one-> pic 1 & pic 2 & pic 3 ).
The other one has only technicians (not medical dermatologist) and GentleLASE / Gentlemax from Candela. Also this clinic offered me a free consultation and a free tests patch.
- what type of skin do I have? (I think 3 or 4)
- in my case can I use laser to get rid of my hair (chest, belly, back, shoulder, legs)?
- if YES, what laser to use? Cutera Coolglide 1064 nm Nd Yag or GentleLase or Gentlemax from Candela? And what settings?
- at what parts of my body should I get the free test patch and how long to wait to see the result?
- I have more chances to get rid of my body hair, or I have more chances to laser hair stimulation?
I am little afraid that my back and belly hair will not to respond right and I will get hair grow stimulation.
I had never an epilation for my body, so any advices from you is very welcome.
Thank you very much, i will keep you post it with my situation!