Am I going to anger my electrologist?

Hello I’m new here and I ended up doing something kinda dumb. Today I ended up getting my sideburns lasered today. Although I am wondering how likely it’s going to be noticed after a week when i have my next electrolysis appointment.

As for context I bought my groupon for facial hair removal months before I started seeing my electrologist. When I bought the coupon i asked for my sideburns.
Later on, i started electrolysis and well i didn’t want to waste my money on the Groupon. So I ended up doing my first session. Although I worry that my electrologist will drop me for doing so.

Is it likely that the laser work will be noticed after a week? Thoughts?

It will be noticeable. If there isn’t another area for your electrologist to treat, and there are no white, blonde or red hairs left on your sideburns to treat, then the treatment will be a waste of time. The best thing to do is call your electrologist and explain your situation.

If you told me you had done laser and asked to reschedule with enough notice, I wouldn’t be angry. If you came to the appointment and I couldn’t treat you, then I would definitely be annoyed. If you intended to continue laser treatments, I would tell you to come back only after you have finished the Groupon package. I only rarely treat clients who are getting laser and electrolysis in the same area.

It’s not that we feel betrayed or something like that. I’m just interested in making sure time and money is spent wisely between myself and the client.