Am I candidate for electrolysis?

I am a female of Asian descent but with fair skin. I have always been very hairy and have managed my upper lip with threading multiple times a week for a decade now which I think has led to slightly thicker hair and also the main reason I want to explore electrolysis which is a green shadow that remains now even after I remove hair. I’m not sure if this is from thicker hair follicles under the surface or pigmentation.
I am terrified about growing out the hair for and inbetween treatment as my biggest insecurity, especially as I wouldnt shave in between.
I am also prone to pigmentation after spots so am extremely concerned about hyperpigmentation risk following sessions.
Would it be worth exploring electrolysis in this case? I have attached pictures of my hair growth at approx 2ish weeks (maybe slightly more I can’t remember) which was during covid (I would not leave the house like that now.)
I’m not sure of the following:
Are weekly sessions too much for hyperpigmentation risk?
Would I be able to start with a week or two growth and get full clearance aka leave the session with no hair?
Is there a specific method that would be best?

Thanks so much for any tips

Yes, the constant plucking caused the thickening and darkening of the hairs and possibly the increased blood flow to the area.
The results you desire would best be achieved with someone who had good magnification and used a protocol that allows them to clear the area each and every time you have a treatment. In the beginning, your appointments will be longer, but they will reduce in duration over time.
While you might want to start out with weekly appointments in the first six weeks, you should be able to fall back to once every 3 to 4 weeks in a short period of time, and eventually to once every 6 weeks before you either finish, or drop down to once every 3 to 4 months due to hormonal or genetic growth or hair growth related to medical conditions or medications being taken that cause hair growth.

Thanks for the response and the advice!
Do you think the hair in the picture is too dense to be cleared in one session? I’ve read a lot on the forum on needing to thin out first especially on the top lip, but I would much prefer full clearance unless that increases the risk of hyperpigmentation etc.

What can be safely cleared per session is very particular to the variances between practitioner and client.

Trust whomever you are working with to know what they believe their capabilities to be.

Personally, I have worked on upper lips that had 1,000 hairs per line across without problems, but that’s not a result that would be typical within the industry.

Do you recommend any specific type of electrolysis as better for upper lip to minimise scarring etc risk? Eg blend vs others?

In your opinion on the timeline you suggest would you be able estimate how soon there would be a visible reduction in hair if we’re attempting weekly clearances for the first 6 weeks?

Thanks you for your replies!!