Am i another client with overtreatment?

And this picture is from today.

Still looking red and aggravated.

Please take the time to watch my video on this very issue. short answer: in your case no problem.

Thanx Bono,

You are the best👌 .

1 Like

I’m not entirely “the best!”

I have been suffering with a painful jaw infection (in the bone) for several weeks. Dreadful medications and no sleep for weeks. However, I had scheduled a client from another State and he came in hoping for the best. I wanted to cancel, but he had non-refund tickets … so we “went for it.”

I started the treatment, and his friend was interested and watched closely. The first few minutes of the treatment (back) I was over-treating the skin. Still “goofy” from the pain medication, I was doing very poor work … probably for 5-minutes. Finally, I stopped; but could not understand what was going wrong. I remembered Hinkel’s admonition: “when you are unsure of why the treatment is going bad, stop and start over completely.”

That means, remove the needle from the holder … and start over with everything. Stop the treatment and analyze what’s going wrong. Luckily, I had a perfectly sized tapered needle and also did a complete start-over of all my treatment parameters. I also had some insulated needles … but the tapered worked perfectly. It went well from that point and we are nearly finished with the upper back and shoulders. I isolated the over-treated skin and will finish the area next week or so.

So, you see, even after decades of work I can still make mistakes. In this case I suppose my own physical condition was at play. I’m still not right, but the work is going well. Bottom line, all of this was my fault because I made the wrong decision and didn’t see the problem immediately.

Oh Bono, sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Hopefully you get better soon.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read and reply to my posts.

May i please kindly ask if someone could tell me what this is. Im getting this black things straight away after electrolysis, sometimes they show up weeks after. I did pick at few in the past. Sometimes they leave red mark, sometimes they bleed.

Probably a “trapped” early anagen hair that had not yet reached the surface. Once the follicle was dispatched, the little shaft of hair is now called a “tombstone.” The remnant eventually makes it to the surface as that little “thingy dingy” you’re seeing. Actually, a very good indication that your electrologist is doing a good job of killing follicles. Don’t pick at the tombstones! They will come out on their own.

Thank you :blush: You are saying dont pick at them, is thats mean i can get scar if i already did?

no … (add in another six characters here).

:rofl: :rofl:
simple no, its not long enouth to post. :joy:

1 Like