always breaking out !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdlzOgS3sos&feature=related

Above is a link to a site showing spring hair removal. I figured why spend that amount of money on a spring when you can buy a cheap one from a home improvement store. I purchased a spring that was 1/4" x 3-1/4" x .025" in size for only $3.00
You can also see posts regarding spring hair removal on the hairtell site under threading/epicare.

No more hair, no more waxing breakouts.

:hides: that scares me, LOL! way for the company to make money off of a cheap little spring though!

I GET A KICK OUT OF NON-PROFESSIONALS EXPERIMENTING WITHOUT ANY INSTRUCTION. IF I WERE TO CAUSE THEM ANY SCARS I WOULD NOT HEAR THE END OF IT UNLESS IT WAS FROM A LAWYER. EVEN WHEN A PLASTIC SURGEON DOES A JOB THAT TURNS OUT TO BE LESS THAN WHAT THE PATIENT WANTED THE DOCTOR RAN INTO “COMPLICATIONS” BUT WE GET HASSLED. PERHAPS IN OUR EAGERNESS TO GET A NEW CLIENT WE GET CARRIED AWAY AND PROMISE TOO MUCH OR DO NOT PROVIDE ALL THE INFO THE PATIENT SHOULD BE INFORMED OF. NO WITHOLDING OF ANY INFORMATION IS THE PROFESSIONAL WAY.

Just remember, any type of plucking has its potential problems. Read up on them, and when you decide that you want permanent hair removal, consult as many electrolysis providers as you can, and pick the best one for your situation and get that hair removed once and for all.

This past Friday afternoon, one of my clients told me that Rachel Ray did a segment on facial hair that morning. She had 3 women test 3 home methods. One was the spring, one was a home electrolysis, and the third was the sand paper pad thingys. All 3 women gave thumbs down. The spring hurt, I don’t remember the complaint about the home electrolysis, and the sand paper thingy didn’t work.

I had to laugh when she told me about the spring. My childhood home had a screened back porch. The porch had a screen door. The screen door had a spring that was just the right height that if I used my left arm to push the door open, rather than using my right hand as I should have, the spring would catch the hairs on my left arm…OUCH! I don’t want to even imagine doing the spring thing to my upper lip! I thought waxing the lip was torture, the spring would be slower torture.

Was the home electrolysis unit a One Touch-type unit? Or a transdermal scam type thing? Were they using the unit on their own faces? (as if using a One Touch isn’t challenging enough :slight_smile:

I didn’t see the show, but I looked it up. It was the “Clean + Easy Deluxe Home Electrolysis.”

Here is the link:

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/human-lab-facial-hair/

For some reason, the website doesn’t give the results, good or bad, but my client said on the show, all 3 women were disappointed.

They would not be disappointed if they found a professional electrologist who chooses to use the better tools of the trade…

please remember that aftercare is a very important part of the hair removal process - especially for all treatments that remove have from the root.

please visit http://myshobha.com/myshobha/myshobha_pages/tips.html
for more info!

thanks!

Shobha, NYC’s celebrated hair removal expert

Hair removal is a tricky aspect of everyone’s life. Women get their hair waxed, trimmed or plucked only to know that the hair will come out harder and sharper. there are many ways to remove facial hair. Some of the ways are :-
1. Applying Masks
a. Papaya and turmeric mask
b. Gram flour and rose water
c. Honey Lemon Mask
d. Banana and Oatmeal Scrub
e. Rose Water, Olive Oil and Alum
2. Try an epilator
3. Use Tweezers
4. Sugaring.

These are some of the methods that have helped me get red of my facial hair. Let me know if this helps you out.