Alma soprano ice laser good?

Hello,

I have done some research and found that laser works great for coarse hair on parts of the body like legs, bikini and underarms. I am considering getting laser on my full legs including thighs (since i have some dark thick hairs that extend from bikini line and some long hairs in the back of my thighs). I have shaved my arms for a long time and have seen some video vlogs on youtube of people getting great results in these areas. My question is about the laser alma soprano ice… Has anyone been treated with this laser? and how was the results you achieved and what areas did you receive treatment?

Thank You.

Hi Regina,

Unfortunately I don’t know anything about this laser. I am biased to the Candela and Cynosure. Hopefully someone can give you a better answer.

Hi ,

I am a women with pcos and have a thick course hair in my lower neck and upper lip region and recently on jan 10th I had a single session on soprano ice laser and I have seen a great great improvement now the hair is very thin, I never expected laser would work for me but this did wonders, I am gonna have my 2nd session on 7th march