Alkaline Wash

Hello

Has anyone tried the DMK Alkaline wash? I have just found out about it but am having trouble finding any consumer reviews on it.
Would love to hear about anyone’s real experience with it.

Cheers

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I open my case with this, the first line of the DMK Alkaline Wash web page:

"The Danné Montague King Alkaline Wash system is a remarkable treatment designed to reduce fine, downy hair on the face and other parts of the body. This type of hair is usually dense and difficult to remove using electrolysis or laser hair removal. "

Since there is no hair that is “hard to remove using electrolysis” this is already telling lies in the first breath! They also go on to claim that rubbing this potion on will lead to Permanent Hair Removal. Well, that would only be possible if the tissue injury caused by this product was enough to fill the follicle with calluses. Do you really want to rub something on your entire leg that has the power to turn your whole leg into a 3 foot long callus? Thankfully, it can’t do that, but, it is just another example of how they are liars.

Next up, Electrolysis works by causing the salt water in the follicles to become lye, and hamless gasses. Lye is actually an Alkaline, not an acid, when viewed in the scientific world, although most laymen would call it acidic based on its corrosive effect.

At any rate, this is just another scam product hoping you will be too afraid (or too cheap) to get effective treatment, and you will instead purchase their overpriced dud of a product and risk painful chemical burns.

Do you know how many people ended up in hospital emergency rooms because they tried to use Epil-Stop products they bought off the TV commercials?

Save your money, or you will be sorry!

I specialize in treating fine blond facial hair with electrolysis. It is an effort that requires many hours on the table over a period of about 18-24 months if the client complies, but it works.

The above product is a great example of a scam hair removal product and we all know that scam products leaves the purchaser depressed and broke. At least with electrolysis, you get what you pay for if you are patient over a period of time.

You will most likely NOT hear any success stories about this product. I love starting my day off with a laugh :grin:

fugly winter boots that trendy girls wear because they are simply BRAINWASHED into thinking they look cute when in reality they look stupid…like point and laugh stupid. they are also ridiculously expensive for something that doesn’t look that special.

the typical UGG boot wearer is normally a thin white female with long blond hair and, in most cases, a fake tan. they typically wear anything with the Abercrombie & Fitch logo/name and a mini skirt…and uggs. many of these brainwashed homosapiens look EXACTLY the same, so finding them is very easy. they normally gather at the local mall or at a Target store.

Ugg boots are sometimes tucked into pants, normally jeans. in this case, they make the ugg boot wearer look like they have elf feet, or really big feet. Thus, making them look unattractive.

In addition, some young soccer moms have also been noted wearing these boots, resulting in their husbands cheating on them and/or filing for divorce.
ugg boots
Classic ugg boots
Ugg boots 5803

I have had a number of people asking me about this recently.

This is what one website says:
http://www.hairremovalcentre.co.uk/alkaline-wash/frequently-asked-questions.html

They say it is only suitable for fine, downy hair.

To me, it sounds like hair removal cream. They claim it has a damaging effect on the follicle.

Does anyone know more about it or can provide some insight to how they claim it works and whether it’s really possible to weaken follicles with it?

When people ask me if it’s worth doing, I want to be able to confidently say no!