After electrolysis

Hello, please can you help me? i did electrolysis hair removal in 10/5/2023 and my skin still like that and focus at the one beside my lips it’s like a scar it’s that’s normal ? is it going to heal?

Do you have any photos immediately after treatment or during your healing process?

2 Likes

Yeah this picture was after a day

This size scabbing is definitely not ideal. Did you happen to pick them off at any point during the healing process?

1 Like

Thank you for replying :pray:t3:, I didn’t do anything even I didn’t take a hot shower and I didn’t go out in the morning… I’m really terrified is that not going to heal ? Some of them are like a hole, is that scarring? :sob:

If you are noting holes, that is wound contraction.No it isnt likely to scar. It is a temporary healing manifestation. Have confidence in your body’s abilty to heall. It takes time, but it does get the job done.

1 Like

Thank you for replying :pray:t3:, i did the session in 10/5 till now i still have these but thank you, you made me feel better because I’m really terrified that i ruined my face skin :pensive: i only did one session and I’m scared to do more so I stopped… so you are telling me it’s going to heal but it’s take time? Like how much? And why this happened with me?

What is you skincare regimen? Make sure you avoid the sun after your treatments and be highly generous with the sunscreen. Any harsh washing and even exfoliating while you still have scabs can remove the scabs and cause this as well. That’s what I have notice with my own personal treatments.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying :pray:t3:, I’m avoiding the sun and I’m not using any exfoliating these days… about my skincare I’m just washing my face twice everyday and using Mebo cream, Panthenol, and Bepanthen.
I just want to know if that normal what happened with me after electrolysis session and is my skin going to heal or no? What should i do or use for my skin to heal i’m so terrified to stay like that :pensive:
This is how my skin now look like :point_down:t3:

Healing from electrolysis process is not well understood by the average consumer. It’s why Michael produced the Healing SKin " series of videos to explain it to you.
. We will forever be in his debt for doing so, Please look up the Healing Skin" series listed under “lectures” in the Electrology Now Youtube Channel. I’ve posted it dozens of times here, it’s long since time we made a sticky highlighting Mike’s work. You’ll need to look it up, because it requires some effort from you.
Why did this happen to you?Because this is the skins healing process. Period.No other Reason. Your concerns are, expected but as you learn more about the process of electrolysis and it’s healing it should make more sense to you.

1 Like

Thank you i will watch them now :pray:t3: so it’s normal that my skin is taking more time to heal? It’s almost 2 months