Affordable HOME laser...is there such an item??

Hello all…I’m new to the site and was wondering if there is any AFFORDABLE home laser unit on the market that actually works? I have come very close to purchasing one of those ‘scam’ units. I have also had professional laser treatment, and it was quite expensive. I am not looking for instant results, but will be satisfied with deminished hair with repeated treatments, so a less powerful laser would be acceptable. Any information would be appreciated!

Hello the only solution would be to buy a real professional laser. I am planning to buy a Gentlelase laser. I am planning to either buy it with a doctor or with someone else or by myself. I would rather split the cost, because the laser costs around $30,000 to $40,000 for a pretty good used laser. I plan to get this laser within the next 3 months, so I’ll see how it goes. There are many places that sell you the laser and also train you. I contacted one person and he has a good Gentlelase for $30,000 and he includes training with the laser and gives you everything to get started. I thought this was a pretty good deal since most places charge like $3000 just for the school. Well I have never seen or heard of anything that is cheaper and I think this is the only way to go if you want to do it yourself. Well if you have any questions feel free to contact me at eric31882@hotmail.com have a nice day!