Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all,
I was seeking on advice on what you would do in my situation. I have had three treatments of laser hair removal thus far on my bikini line. I have Fitzpatrick type II skin and the laser being used it the GentleLASE 755nm Alexandrite Laser. The first two treatments I had without any side effects at all. The third treatment, however, she went up to 16J and I had SEVERE hyperpigmentation in the entire area that took about 3-4 months to resolve (yes, I’ve waited that long). I don’t take any medications, nor did I have any sun exposure. I guess the advice I seek is, I am scheduled for another treatment (I have 3 left) and I am petrified that I will, again, have hyperpigmentation that this time may not resolve. I know I can use bleaching creams, but I do plan a trip in June to a tropical location (with my 100spf sunscreen, hat, and coverup of course) and do not want to have any trouble. The hyperpigmentation this last time was embarassing. What would you suggest I do? Since I’ve had hyperpigmentation once, does that mean I have an increased chance of getting it again? I love the results, but is it too selfish not to want the hyperpigmentation too?