advice regarding an apilus sx500 machine

Hi im looking for advice please, i have been given the opportunity to purchase an apilus sx500 machine it is 4 years old and in perfect condition i have been asked for £900 i believe that to be approx 1,322 US dollars does that sound a reasonable price?? i would appreciate your opinions thankyou

Let’s put it this way.
At that price, even with shipping, it would be a good price for someone in the US to eat the exchange rate, and buy it.

Does that answer your question? :grin:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that is a steal for an SX-500. If it’s a local purchase, even better.

Dee

A great deal! Doing a quick search, it sells for $4595.00 new. I have a SM-500 (SX-500’s predecessor) and LOVE it; the SX-500 has the IMMPAC module, a built-in printer and some other nice additions.

One thing I wonder, does it have a universal power supply (110/220v) or would one need a power converter? I know the Platinum has one, not sure about other models.

Thankyou very much its reassured me that im getting a good deal.
I shall contact the seller in the morning to confirm my intention to buy it from her.
As you can tell im new to this site and i find it is very interesting im sure it will be very useful to me in the future. thankyou all once again

It has the same plug in interface as a personal computer, so one can use any computer cord that has the standard three hole female end. US to English current adaptors would cost about $30 - $50 US, if one had an American cord and just wanted to use an adaptor with that.