Advice needed...

Hi everyone, I’m a 20 year old Korean male, in the past 3 years i have become overweight, bad diet, bad exercise out of sevre depression from losing my parents. I’m quite insecure about the whole situation but i’m really trying to find some answers. Lately I’ve been growing hair on my shoulders, and more hair on my forearms. Somewhat i can feel little hairs on my back and my chest. Now i don’t think this is a genetic thing, my father and my whole family in males are all very hairless. Litterally they have no body hair on the shoulders, chest, or forearms where i do. Could this be because of my phsyical situation? Is it because i am overweight with a very bad diet and virtually no exercise? If it is the case, then if i reversed my situation into a 180 degree position would my hair situation go about the same way and would it stop growing? Or will it continue to grow? Honestly just thinking about it is quite depressing for me, but i’ll get any help i can. My skin is very light, i would assume my hair is thick, and very black. If i were to get laser hair removal i assume i would have to get anywhere from 6-10 sessions? Would all the hair be gone as if it never grew to begin with? Would i ever need more sessions after the last one? Can i really be free of unwanted body hair?

How much would the whole procude cost? Anyways, any help is very much appreciated.