Ad from UK IPL place

I got this a while back and thought I’d share it for those interested.

FYI, TS = transsexual, a group of women who are a sort of stress test for any hair removal method.

No warranty or recommendation by hairfacts implied.
</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

Let me introduce myself. My name is Emma Parrish and I am the marketing Director of a non-invasive, non-surgical skin rejuvenation group of clinics called Skingenesis www.skingenesis.com <http://www.skingenesis.com/>

We do a treatment here for hair removal that doesn't involve lasers which can be quite aggressive, especially on the face and neck area. We do have many TS clients who visit our clinic at the moment for hair removal and they are all extremely pleased with their results.

Benefits of IPL hair removal
Not aggressive
Leaves minimal reddening which subsides in 5 mins if any occurs
IPL will also give some skin rejuvenation results
We treat an area rather than putting a needle into each individual follicle so treatment time is alot quicker
Treatments are 6 weeks apart
You can either pre-pay and get 10% off or pay as you go
As you can see, the benefits of IPL (intense pulsed light) over laser is quite remarkable and too impressive to ignore!

Other treatments available at Skingenesis:
Acne solutions
Scar removal
Thread Veins treatments
Remove lines and wrinkles
Naturally boost collagen
Smoothen out the surface of the skin
Stretch Marks refinement
Age spot and sun damage treatments
Pigmentation, freckle & birthmark solutions
So well respected is our knowledge and expertise in Intense Pulsed Light and Microdermabrasion treatments that SkinGenesis are the nominated trainers for Energis Technology and Imagederm Inc. (who are the manufacturers) in the U.S.A. Over the past 6 months, Peter, Skingenesis’ s Managing Director has trained doctors from Hong Kong, Thailand and various Chinese hospitals.

Skingenesis is also registered with the National Care Standards Commission which is accountable to the Secretary of State for Health which ensures that all health care service providers adhere to the minimum standards set by the governments.

Peter and myself would be delighted if you wished to use us as an editorial resource or as a spokes person at seminars or on-line chats to answer questions on skin in general for the TS community.

Emma Parrish

Marketing Director
Skingenesis Ltd
0845 0700939
07984 419069
www.skingenesis.com </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>