About using one touch!!!!! Pls Help!

I have recentlt bought a one touch, I followed the instructions and it does beep when I touch the touchplate with the tip.

I want to ask if the machine beeps also when a current is conducted (when lysing a follicle)?

And also how is the salt solution used? How can it complete the circuit? Just simply moisten the finger will do? It seems not to give any effect.

After you have your fingers damp from the salet water, which helps with conductivity, grab the stylus around the metal band and touch your other hand to the metal plate on the base.

Then insert the probe and wait till you hear a beep, which indicates the circuit is completed.

You can change the amount of energy with the rheostat.

Even after all this, the devices are still not easy to use, which is why I do not recommend them. I don’t feel they are worth the effort.

Thx for your help

I have thought of buying the One Touch. Does it actually work? I hate to spend money on it if it doesn’t work. I have what i think is a severe facial hair problem.

If your problem is truly severe, you don’t want to waste time and money on a one touch, you want to find a professional electrologist whom you can entrust your skin to and get on with the cure.

grab the stylus around the metal band and touch your other hand to the metal plate on the base.

do you actually have to touch the metal plate for it to work? i havnt been doing that. have i been doing it wrong? it seemed to be working…