_______ a Question ________

Hi Andrea…

First of all, lol @ “Sometimes I want to take a shower after researching this companies” !

I requested a free sample trough the link yu provided and justt got it. It was 4 minute formula 1 OZ. I just tried it and, you know, it seems very handy and I’m so far very impressed (I tried it 30 min ago). I want to know more about it…

• Is there any evidence that the continious use of depilators can reduse or slow down the hair growth or change oe the structure of hair(make hair thiner) ???

• Do that tiny hair that “sleap” grow back after the depilation? If yes, then why do they do if they sleap ???

Andrea, I read that you use Nair depilators, so tell me some tips on that.

Thank a lot and BTW do you have a big banner of HairFacts or HairTell ???

AND FALKS, I WANT LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE USES OR USED THE KALO AFTER DEPILATION. PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS OR EMAIL ME. Thanks.

I don’t know if depilatories will change the hair structure, but I’ve had good luck with the Jergens shave minimizer. I’m 4 weeks into it and there has been a difference.

I’ve tried derma-nude and it didn’t work. The Jergens product is working, but it takes time. Read the back of the bottle and they tell you what you should expect…

Hey Teen–

Depilatories only affect the hair above the skin’s surface.

Dormant hairs can come to life at any time. They aren’t affected by depilatories, but they can be triggered by hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy, menopause, weight change, etc.)

Andrea, I’m so skinny that I wonder If I’ll get to normal weight, would I get more hair?
Also do you know about affect ogf Protein (Like bodybuilders use) on hair growth (cause it may affect harmones) ?
Thanks. :wink: