A little advice please.

I normally wax, but I go to sleep away camp for a month. I have dark and strong hair and unfortunately it grows back after two weeks, even though it is supposed to last for 4. I don’t have a choice because of my sensative skin, shaving gives me rashes. Do you think that bladless shaving would be a good idea for me at camp? If so, which one. Thanks a lot!

Not sure what to tell you, all the dilaptories I’ve used are useless. I haven’t found one that lasts any longer than shaving, have had serious re-growth in less than 24 hours. One of my female friends recommended Veet, she said it lasts a while for her, but when I tried it, I had no such luck. maybe it will work for you, but be careful, I accidently left it on too long in one spot and it ate my skin up.

-MetroMan

BEWARE!!! [color:“red”] [/color] I just bought the Veet wax kit and also the razorless Veet kit. Both are a complete waste of money!!! The cream burned and irritated my legs so bad afterwards that I had to put neosporan on. I also touched my stomach area by accident and I have a 2nd degree burn that peeled my skin off. It is very painful and I would not recommend this product to my worst enemy!(well maybe-ha ha) And to make matters worse, my legs were more stubby 12 hours later then they ever were with shaving!!!

Sorry to hear this. Like you I learned creams were no way to effectively deal with hair. My take on Veet is that it’s just way too strong for people that care about their skin. The stuff is like battery acid. I just wonder how much longer they’ll have Veet on the market. The stuff should be outlawed by the FDA.

Mantaray

Not sure what to tell you, all the dilaptories I’ve used are useless. I haven’t found one that lasts any longer than shaving, have had serious re-growth in less than 24 hours. One of my female friends recommended Veet, she said it lasts a while for her, but when I tried it, I had no such luck. maybe it will work for you, but be careful, I accidently left it on too long in one spot and it ate my skin up.

-MetroMan

I’ve used Nair for many years.
Sure the ole “Trial an Error” was used and initiallly I surely got burned when I started.
However, I quickly learned exactly how much time was needed to do the job and different places require different amounts of time, especialy your pube areas.

While if did work well for years, I’ve since only use a Epilator now on whole body.