A huge "Thank You" to all who post here from a new electrologist

It’s been a while since I’ve posted as I was off to finish the second portion of my schooling in Monterey. I cannot tell you all just how valuable this forum has been for me before I started school, while in school and now that my practice has hit the ground running.

Posts from a decade ago are giving me knowledge and insight when I find myself “stuck” and then voila… the answer was right here to help guide me. With this group and the guidance of my educators I feel equipped and supported.

My first month and a half with electrolysis now incorporated into my esthetics business has been overwhelming at times but I am finding my groove. The satisfaction I receive helping people with quality of life issues is overflowing. The smiles as they leave is priceless…

I hope to meet some of you in Las Vegas this year or when the chance arises. A fine group of individuals to be in good company with! Thank you all and I will do my best to contribute now and into the future. Misty~

2 Likes

That was such a refreshing post!

I don’t attend the AEA meetings so won’t be meeting you unfortunately and I’m not sure if Mike or Seana plan to attend either?

Good luck in your new career!

Thanks for the well wishes Deedra! I hope to meet as many of you as I can as I would love to see others in action. I enjoy watching people work and try to pick up on subtle nuances, ways of doing things that help me in whatever field I am working in. In general I just love talking with people!

If anyone wants a visit from a greenhorn… let me know!

I’m all the way in Canada, and I dont like to travel south of the border unfortunately.Actually I almost never travel due to familial obligations.

If my friends from Japan are attending (Keiko Tezuka), I’ll be flying in for an afternoon … but usually I’m never seen and I sort of hide out.