A couple questions

Hi. I have 2 questions about shaving…

1. How much is a Mach 3 turbo and how long do they last?

2. What does it mean to exfoliate? I get a lot of ingrown hairs and people keep saying to exfoliate to prevent them but i do not know what this term means.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

1. mach 3 turbo is a triple blade razor that many find gives a closer shave that’s smoother for anywhere from a few hours to a few days longer. Some find it shave too close and gives them ingorwns.

2. exfoliate means to use products that remove the leayers of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. Scrubbing with something rough can help, and thgere are also chemicals like alpha-hydroxy acids that can help remove dead skin cells. These cells are the primary culprit for ingorwns, so exfoluiate and moisturize to help reduce them.

thanks boss

The Mach 3 Turbo costs about $8. If you have an original Mach 3, the handle will fit the Turbo refills. The refills are about $15 for an 8 pack. At Costco you can get 16 for about $26.

I change the blade after 2-3 shaves.

IMHO, the Turbo is the best blade around and worth the extra money. I don’t get any more ingrown hairs with them than with any other blade and only a few more than with my Braun electric.

RJC2001