9 months into a 3 year quest

Ok…my progress so far…

Im a 22yo male…
Hairy all over… light skin, dark hair…

The eventual results im after is permanent hair removal on back shoulders neck buttocks… and reduction on chest abs legs face…

Im 9 months into laser treatments… ive had four full body treatments so far (exept for tanned areas liek face arms and neck)… intervals of 8 weeks… now the hair is taking a lot longer to grow back so ive changed it to 12 weeks…

The first three treatments didnt have much difference, then after the fourth treatment i noticed a big difference… something to do with all four of the growth stages being hit i think… my lower legs are pretty much done i think… maybe just a few small patchs to clean up…

I’ll hit the rest of body with another four treatments with laser… chest im happy to have a little hair left… back, buttocks and shoulders I may have to use electro on after the laser to finish off.

In the meantime Im about to tackle the arms and neck and face… Im assuming my only option is electro in these areas, cos they are tanned…
Arms are very thin and blond, ut theres alot of them… maybe too much for electro to be feasable…?
Neck should be no problem i hope… and face i just want to lose the constant 5 oclack shadow…
I am going to get a consultation in the coming weeks about these areas…

My shoulders have some very very thin and blond hairs… extremely thin… and alot of them… but very annoying… i dont know how an electrolysis will handle them, or can…?

so i guess im not even half way through my quest… another 12 months of laser… electro hasnt even started yet… and im guessing ill need 18 months of that…
So after 9 months work… i think illl need another 2, 2 and a half years before i have reached my goal… (sigh)

I will update this thread as i make progress… and perhaps add some photos and more detail at some point…

Stick with it, your persistence will pay off!

For thin blonde hairs, go with electrolysis unless you can find someone with a Comet. Electrolysis works on all hairs on all skin types.

RJC2001

Do you know what laser and settings are being used? Would be helpful for others I think. Thanks and good luck with your treatments!

Shanu: Have you had any of your underarm hair removed yet. If so,I wonder if you felt as exillerated as have over the smoothness in that area.Also are you planning on genital removal?

Shanu: Have you had any of your underarm hair removed yet. If so,I wonder if you felt as exillerated as have over the smoothness in that area.Also are you planning on genital removal?

GENITAL REMOVAL??!?!

That’s a whole different forum!!

Oh, wait. You meant genital HAIR removal. Okay. Never mind.

haha… no im not planning on genital removal… Im quite happy with my genitals…
Perhaps scrotum and shaft is all… (hair that is)

And no not planning on underarms…