5hz vs 10hz diode laser

Hi there!
I would like to know how much is the difference in efficiency of 5hz and 10hz kept at same 10J…like can you tell me what Joules are equivalent to 10j 10hz for 5hz diode laser

read this => https://beauty-electrolysis-laser.blogspot.com/2019/01/electrolysisvs-laser-hair-removal_22.html

If Hz is high but J/cm2 is too low, you won’t get results.

Is 10J 5hz enough to achieve reduction with diode (in motion,multiple pass) for coarse hair and light skin?

No. 5J is not enough energy to achieve reduction.

Sorry it was 10J 5hz

I know these things but after seeing people talking about 20J-50J I am extremely worried

30-50 J/cm2 can be possible with 1-2 Hz. Machine with lower power won’t be able to deliver this, so it can achieve similar results by using lower fluence with higher repetitions as stated in my links

Thank you second and my last question is the motion was very fast at 5hz similar to at 10hz as what I saw on YouTube…is it okay…Thank you in advance

if u move handpiece too fast it will fail to deliver enough energy to heat and destroy FOLLICLEs
If move too slow, u can over heat & burn skin
This allows the biggest errors at hands of therapists

Don’t forget that the following settings must be adjusted accordingly: wavelength, fluence, pulse width, gauge size, repetition & etc.

It’s all just marketing

So, I’ve dabbled with both 5hz and 10hz diode lasers—honestly, not a massive diff in efficiency at 10J.

It’s more about personal comfort and skin sensitivity. I also like using hifu treatment machine. What’s your take, laser pros? Share your insights!

One shot of higher fluence is more efficacious than multiple shots of lower fluence. Click here for explanation.