5 O'Clock Shadow

I’m a guy and after I shave in the morning. I still have a shadow look on my skin? How do I get rid of it?

What do you shave with? If you’re an electric shaver user, try one of the Braun Syncro 75XX models. If you use a blade try the Mach3 Turbo.

If you have a really heavy beard you may not be able to totally get rid of the shadow. If you have a suitable skin type one or two laser treatments may help significantly.

I recently had my beard treated with the Sciton 1064 Nd:YAG laser. After one treatment it takes me 10-15 minutes less time to shave my beard. What a difference. The cost was $150. I get a second treatment in 3 weeks.

RJC2001

I have a heavy beard. When I shave I get an instant shadow. My beard is so thick that even with the best razor (I’ve tried them all) I don’t see flesh just shadow. I bought a package for laser. I have done 3 treatments on my full beard line.My regrowth is finer but I still have lots of hair.So I will do a #4, I am hoping to reduce the quantity so I can get a clean shave and let it go a day or two without having to shave. I’m not sure yet what is achievable.Are there lots of men who can get a clean shave with no shadow? If so how long does it look clean.I’m afraid to overdue it with laser.I still want hair but not so much.