4 weeks, hair still there. - Did it not work?

OK, it’s been exactly 4 weeks to the day since my first treatment and there are definitely some patches and areas that have not shed at all.

Does this mean it didn’t work on those spots?

In my experience, this is probably all that will shed for this treatment. I supposed it depends upon the area you are speaking of…as well as what kind of laser…

I’ve done the Lyra Laserscope, on my face, and 10 days was the magic number. In my case, little to no shedding occured (after 2 treatments)
NOW
I am in the processes of trying the Lightsheer. My hairs, the majority, were zapped off on the table!!!(1st treatment)

[ January 06, 2004, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: CCBSTX ]

CCBSTX,

I’ll be using the Lightsheer soon for the first time, I was told to shave all the hair off before I come in for treatment. Did you not have to do that? What do you mean the hairs fell off on the table first treatment? thanks.

David

I just had my first lightshear treatment today, and I had to shave before hand, but honestly my hair grows back so fast, that there was some stubble today…and I could smell the hair burning…

I am anxious for four weeks to past to see my results…

I just had my first lightshear treatment today, and I had to shave before hand, but honestly my hair grows back so fast, that there was some stubble today…and I could smell the hair burning…

I am anxious for four weeks to past to see my results…