3 weeks since laser tx - no shedding

I had laser treatment 3 weeks ago on my lower legs, bikini and underarms. The hair that was shaved then treated with the laser has grown out, but is not shedding. There is resistance when I tug on it. I’m fair skinned with brown hair, and the treatments were quite painful, so I’m wondering why I’m not shedding by this point. Any ideas? Do I just need to be more patient? The laser was a Cantera Xeo, I don’t know the joules.

it sounds like you are not happy with the treatment. Is it at least getting better ?

I had laser treatment 3 weeks ago on my lower legs, bikini and underarms. The hair that was shaved then treated with the laser has grown out, but is not shedding. There is resistance when I tug on it. I’m fair skinned with brown hair, and the treatments were quite painful, so I’m wondering why I’m not shedding by this point. Any ideas? Do I just need to be more patient? The laser was a Cantera Xeo, I don’t know the joules.

You should be getting some shedding at this point. Complete shedding may take longer than 3 weeks, but you should have had some by this point. It sounds like you were undertreated. To get effective treatment on brown hair on light skin, the fluence should be turned up quite high and the treatments should have been quite painful.

RJC2001