22 male.. uncertain results

Im a 22 year old guy with hair all over body pretty much…
“sigh”

Im about to undergo my 4th laser treatment (entire body) the results so far are mixed… I have 8 to 10 weeks between treatments… though this last one had to be postponed so is twelve weeks…

now…
Lower legs seem to have made the best progress… but Im not sure if this is completly true… cause I suspect that the hair may just grow slower than the rest of my body…
Chest and abs are definately less corse and maybe somewhat thinner… but again Im not sure if 8 weeks growth is a great example…
Back hasnt made a lot of progress… and shoulders and arms I havent been treating because the hairs are too thin and light (besides a few odd darker ones)

so… Im happy to have some small amount of hair left on legs and even chest… the rest I want gone… for good…

Im a fairly good candidate… light skin… been strictly out of the sun… dark hair, not hugely thick though.

so here are the things that worry me… and advice or experiences would help…

1… The legs… like I said, I suspect that 8 weeks isnt long enough to fully gauge the effectivness… I dont mind having some hair remaining on legs so continuing with laser for a few more treatments may be enough… but… 3 or 4 years down the track, will I be in for a nasty surprise?
with the hair coming back…

2… the chest and back doesnt seem to be doing too great… they are fairly thin hairs now… but the upper back i think is even worse, chest is maybe slightly reduced, its hard to tell… Would electrolysis be the better option?,

3… shoulders upper and lower arms are thin and blond hairs… so the laser would be inefective… plus theres a hell of alot of them… and they are very thin… so would electrolysis work? or what are my other options? bearing in mind im after PERMANENT reduction…

4… I was also wondering about these home electrolysis kits… for the naughty areas… ahem… it would be maybe a little less embarrassing… do they work? scar? are they permanent?.. um… should they be used in certain areas…?

Any way to sum up…
my desired results are…

no hair on back
less hair on legs
less hair on chest
no hair on buttocks and anus region
less hair on lower arms (light, tanned)
no hair on upper arms (light, thin)
no air on shoulders (light, thin)

bearing in mind im about to undergo 4th laser treatment. for most of these areas, with uncertain results… I guess I wont really know until i stop and let the hair grow for a couple of months…
but after 8 weeks at least there is “some” reduction. and im hoping permanent…

so… any help?

Shanu; I can’t be of much help to you on laser;because all of my treatment was with electrolysis. People that I know that used laser seem satisfied. I will say that after a couple of years no hair has returned. I had back,chest,geital and underarms done.I note that you made no mention of doing your underarms. Is there some reason for leaving hair there? I found that having smooth underarms gave me a feeling that was better than any other place that I had the hair removed.