20,000 members and 10 years!

Happy 2012!

2012 marks the 10th anniversary of this site. This forum has over 20,000 registered users to start the new year. I am very proud of this!

After a few years of letting our excellent moderators handle things here, I plan to get a little more involved again.

My first order of business will be to help control the spamming that plagues all forums, including this one. If you see a spam post, please do not reply to it, but report it to me or the other moderators. We will remove it as soon as possible and blacklist the account and IP address.

Thanks for making this such a great community of people helping each other for the past decade!!

Andrea

Just saw this 20 days later! Your idea to start this site ten years ago was total genius! You deserve a super trophy for maintaining an awesome website for hairy consumers all over the world. Feels like home for many.

Love,

Dee

Actually, while it seems like a no brainer now, there were a few sites in this cateagory up and running back then.

Some would say that HairTell, is much like Jerry Springer, in that, when they signed on, no one would have thought that Phil, Jenny Jones, Oprah, Sally-Jesse and all the rest would sign off leaving nothing left but folks chanting “JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!” while at the same time, most of the forums we signed on to compete with, no longer exist, or are only a shadow of their former selves.