2 blend machines working silmultaneously illegal?

Recently I was told something I never heard of before. Earlier, however, a different electrologist told me that a danger of having two technicians work on the same person is that if you jump/startle from the pain of a zap, it can make the other technician’s filament prematurely exit the follicle and thus burn the surface of the skin. But maybe she assumed I would be getting two technicians to perform thermolysis on me. Or she would somehow hook both stylets into one machine.

I was told by an electrologist recently that it is illegal for a client to be worked on by two technicians using the blend using two machines. She said it’s because the current that flows through the person won’t know which machine to exit back to. So, if two technicians are to work on the same person at the same time using two different machines, they have to both be using thermolysis only. So, I guess it is dangerous to have one technician work on your left side using thermolysis from one machine, and another technician working on your right side using blend (or galvanic) from a second machine? Is the only safe way to have two machines going at the same time on one client is for them both to be running thermolysis only?

I don’t know if they are using just thermolysis-only but with two separate machines in this photo, or blend but just one machine, or what:

So maybe the stylet held by one of the technicians in this video is actually hooked up to the MNG machine, and not a separate machine? Maybe they aren’t using two different machines? Maybe they are using just one machine?

What is your opinion on these things? Is the electrologist who warned me against non-thermolysis double-technician electrolysis correct? Is it really illegal?

load of hogwash.
I’d have asked the esthician to quote the law. It does not exist.
Sounds like a good reason to avoid that esthician like the plague.

Seana

Since my last post, I spoke to someone who teaches electrolysis whose spouse is an electrician, and they told me that you can’t use more than one machine at a time because the machine will be overloaded with current. Since my last post I also spoke to another electrolysis teacher, but his/her answer to me was more vague, and seemed to be more concerned about the level of current in the human body interfering with the human heartbeat rather than damaging the machine. I myself am skeptical of this heartbeat concern, because then that would call into question the safety of 16-needle straight galvanic machines, and Clareblend’s 6-needle blend machine called the “Nova 2000”. http://clareblend.com/nova.htm Or does one needle on a multi-needle machine produce less current than one needle on a single-needle machine? Do we only need to worry about using two machines when using galvanic current, or is it safe to use multiple machines as long as you’re only doing pure thermolysis (as long as we’re not doing automatic mode, since it produces a tiny amount of galvanic current)? I don’t understand why the HF current, which travels via air back to it’s machine, according to page 158 of the book “Milady’s Hair Removal Techniques”. At electrology schools there are usually 2, 3, or 4 or so machines turned on at the same time in the same room, so why doesn’t the HF current travel through the air from one machine to another machine at the other end of the room? Does the HF “know” to travel only to the closest machine? If two or more HF-only machines were working on the same client, and the trolleys were pushed very close to the bed, then couldn’t the HF travel through the air to the machine it didn’t come from?

It is not illegal to work simultaneously on one client with two machines, nor do technical difficulties arise when doing so. Since I am not an engineer, I will leave the physics behind how this is possible to others so inclined. I can tell you that on more than one occasion, I have partnered with electrologists in such an arrangement without any problems. Working with two machines is common practice in electrology offices that offer marathon sessions.

??? Same here. I have partnered with an electrologist to work on the same client with no problems. Totally safe. I did use thermolysis ( not blend) and so did she. I have never heard or learned that it was illegal or dangerous to do any modality, with two electrologists working on the same client.

Hi Moondog

Would u hv some time to reply my message inbox?

Ta,
Nora