2-3 Clearances for male face is enough?

Ok I know that I ask way too many questions on this forum but after my laser trauma I need to be sure in everything 100 times.
so I decided that I go for it but in a way that I dont know if it will work and need your advice.
Im currently live in Israel and here I didn’t found anyone that looks professional enough so I decided that I will fly for my treatment.
I read here about few very good electrologist in Europe like Ritzert in Germany or Josefa in Spain.
its like 5 hours flight from me but I can do it.
the area that I want to treat its the upper cheeks / the hairs above the beard line and under the eyes.
I tried to count the number of hairs I have there and I think that its something like 500 hairs - maximum 600.
it is possible to remove them in one day ?
I mean to do a full clearance on like 2-3 hours “marathon” session. (its ok to skin to got a lot of hours or it could damage it ?)
how much reduction I could expect from one clearance (of course if I do it with Top electrologost like Josefa or Rotzert
I now shaving daily this area and still you can see little black dots there and I really feel like my face is dirty all the time.
another thing - I heard that to make the treatment success you shouldn’t shave between treatments but it not possible in my case because I want to do maximum 3 clearances.
and If I will not shave for 3 days I feel disgusting to look at myself so I cant imagine how it be for months.
the maximum I can do its 2 weeks before and after the treatment not to shave, its enough?
at maximum 3 clearances will be enough ?
I mean I saw here cases of Josefa that got like 90% reduction of 3 clearances - that is possible ?
because every clearance its to fly to Europe and sleep there beside the treatment so it got expensive at the end.
Im also dont care if it will just 70% clearance because I dont care to shave there once a few days but not like now that even when I shave in the morning I can see right after that a lot of dark hairs.

Hello.

Pictures are always helpful. If you could post some, that would be great.

Josefa and Beate do thermolysis. It is possible to clear the area you described in one sitting. You wait three months and go back to clear the area a second time. Repeat for a third clearance and you should be 90% finished by 9-12 months.

If you don’t do anything to area, it’s better. I know that would be hard for you. I personally don’t mind if my clients shave. We still get 100% permanent results.

The hair follicle must be treated thoroughly, with no traction felt when the hair is lifted out of the follicle. Afterwards, use witch hazel, maybe a few dabs of tea tree oil and cold pressed aloe vera gel that is chilled from the refrigerator.

The first couple treatments are the toughest for skin reaction and then it gets better. So don’t freak out if you have redness and swelling or a few white pustules or pinpoint scabs here and there.

The hairs (there is a lot more if you really look closely in outdoor lighting):

Imgur

Thanks for the pictures.

No problem removing those hairs. A skilled electrologist can do that in one sitting using good levels of thermolysis. Whoever you go to, the hairs should slide out - NO RESISTANCE! A larger size probe should be selected and you definitely should keep the line between the cleared skin and the beard line a little jagged so it looks natural.