1 month session gaps between Electrolysis Treatments

Hi newbie here
I just wanted to ask if it is possible to have successful Electrolysis treatments on my chin area with a gap of 1 or maximum 2 months in between sessions. I actually live very far away from my nearest electrologist. She advised me to come in every 15 days so that we can zap the hair at anagen phase. I wanted to know if I go in every 1 month will the treatment work? Anagen phase on the chin lasts about 1 year, am I correct? Any suggestions on how we can maximize the killing if I go in every 1 or 2 month?

I can live with a full on female beard for the next 9 months or so thats not an issue but travelling cost and distance is the main issue.

Yes, no problem if you have 1 - 2 months between treatments. The “anagen only” idea is a ubiquitous myth that I fully discount in a long video: what she told you is total nonsense with no basis in fact.

All my clients are from other States and countries (men: backs). I see them usually every 6-months or longer. After three clearances, they are still 99% permanently hair free.

I have spent 45-years lecturing and writing about myths in electrology, and the “anagen only” myth persists no matter what! Here’s the video, and you can send it to your electrologist … however, as per my experience, it will have no effect on her. This notion has “cement headed” stubbornness for some reason that escapes me.

1 Like

Thanks Michael
You’re a life saver !

Oh, bless you my child … says uncle Mikey

1 Like

I agree with Mike. Pure nonsense about anagen only treatments. It’s not true. Way to talk straight, uncle.

2 Likes