Possible overtreatment and will it scar?

Hi. I have received electrolysis for the last 15 months. The first 9 months I had 45 min. treatment every week or every other week. (Sometimes longer breaks.)
Before I started my electrolysis journey, I plucked my chin for ten years.
The last 6 months I have got a new electrologist and my treatments have lasted for 30 min. the plan is to go down to 15 min as the “hair problem” is starting to resolve. However, it seems I now have a skin problem instead. My electrologist says that it is normal for the skin to be red and to have a few scabs after each treatment and that it will heal by itself given time. She think my skin reaction looks perfectly normal and that the might be some small marks, but overall, it will heal fine.
These images are taken 4 days after last treatment. I am not so worried about the last treatment, as it was only 15 min. And did not leave as many scabs as earlier one has done. It is the work that has been done earlier I worry has made permanent marks and pits.
My question is; is she right? Is this reaction as expected and will it heal?

Your electrologist is dead on correct. There is nothing of concern in this picture.

1 Like

Pitting is not good and won’t get better. It’s hard to see in the picture but you can be the judge. Redness and swelling happens but if you get scabs, you must not pick them off. This can be the cause of the pitting.