Why do I have new hair growth??

Gee, thanks! I think I will display your comments to some of my relatives that don’t think I’m so adorable :wink: .

I’m in the market again for a good macro camera. So many choices make me sleepy. Not sure where to begin? Thanks Josefa. maybe I’ll stat with the Canon line now.

Dee

Oh, no problem. I have the solution. Send this relative a season in Spain, and I say the kind of person he (or she) has at home. The Spanish are very passionate, but we can be as eloquent as the Italians.
I guarantee that in a month, he (or she) knows how lucky he is. And by the way improve their Spanish. :wink:

I am only an amateur in photography. But I found that the Sony Cyber-shot (7.2 megapixels) is what makes me a better quality of image.
The photos of the nose were made by this Sony camera.

Nonono Nikon all the way! I have 2 Nikon SLR’s and absolutely love them best cameras I’ve owned. Canon is good for little point and shoots but if you want a good DSLR I couldn’t be happier with my Nikon D40 and D60.

I’ll add that Nikon point-and-shoots are crappy. I switched to Canons and never looked back.

I said before. I am an ignorant in matters of cameras and all sorts of technology … unless it is shot through a needle. In these cases I usually have more interest in learning.

Edokid, my old camera is a Nikon F50.

Ah-0h, I’m getting sleepy with all these choices. Got a list together and will give some serious consideration to all. Thanks, friends.