Unique situation and need advice!

Thank you so much. I appreciate the information! I also private messaged you!

I just want to point out here that this phone-powered device has not been evaluated by anyone, and the claims made by the seller have not been independently verified to my knowledge. I do not recommend purchasing this setup until there’s additional information and independent testing.

I appreciate people trying new things, but I urge consumers to use caution with unproven products that could damage your skin, phone, or both.

2 Likes

Hi Andrea,

I appreciate your input but how much evaluation does a galvanic device really need? I think we’re going on 144 years now. DC is DC, that’s all there is to it. It doesn’t matter if it is a battery, solar panels, or rectified headphone audio. I understand you’re weary about anything new, especially in the field of hair removal. That being said, this isn’t snake oil, it’s science.

Also, I’m giving them away to anyone who needs one, not selling them here. Maybe I’m a really crappy capitalist but I believe in helping people out. Don’t lose sight of that Andrea.

I know this was posted a few years ago but I don’t see any follow up. Are you still offering a sample?

Hi Laurie,

As far as I know this is a fairly new thread, maybe 20 days old?

I just came up with the design and I can definitely send you one. Just private message me and give me your address. Good Karma is good for the world.

John

@galvaniczap, I’d like to start a new thread about this device specifically to discuss it in one centralized location. Can you start a new thread here:

https://hairtell.com/forum/c/hair-removal-methods/do-it-yourself-electrolysis

Thanks!