The right epilator for my needs

Wow, you know your stuff! And clearly i need to get a history lesson, because i always thought electricity wasn’t discovered until 1900s some time hahaha. oh well.

Anyways, my update is that the red dots have pretty much cleared now. And i like the look of my arms (from the artificial light in my room anyway. i’m sure the sun would expose a lot more :slight_smile: ), so all is not THAT bad. Hair is there, but it’s less dense (probably because the rest is still growing back), which is good news for me. And another epilation in a few days is probably a go’er. GROOVY.

I surprised you had these red dots for as long as you did. The only place where I had major skin irritation was my chest and private area, but it only lasted a week tops. In fact, the red on my chest went away within about 3 days.

Ok, now i have a new problem.

Hair LOSS! What the heck?!

I’m 19 (almost 20), and my hairline seems to be noticably further back than it was 6 - 12 months ago. It’s also just generally thinner at the front (the rest of my hair is fine.). It really is heartbreaking to have this knowledge that my hair is going south.

Your hairline? What do you mean your hairline? On your arms? Or what?

If you’re epilating, isn’t that the purpose? I know I wouldn’t mind if my hair all goes away with constant epilating. I love the smooth feeling.

The hair on my head.

Seems to be going south for the winter.